According to our new market research study on “Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics Market to Forecast 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Drug Class, Route of Administration, and Distribution Channel,” the market is expected to reach US$ 39,223.59 million by 2027 from US$ 24,026.90 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the market, and drivers and hindrances pertaining to the market growth.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics Market Size – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis with Strategic Developments at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004057/
Based on drug class, the market is segmented into immunosuppressant and immunomodulators. In 2019, the immunomodulators segment accounted for larger share of the market. Growth of this segment is attributed to launch of new generic drugs and increase in adoption of immunomodulators in multiple sclerosis (MS) treatment. The immunosuppressant segment is likely to register higher CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on route of administration, the multiple sclerosis therapeutics market is segmented into injectable and oral. The injectable segment held larger share of the market in 2019, and same segment is anticipated to register higher CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on distribution channel, the multiple sclerosis therapeutics market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and e-commerce. The hospital pharmacies segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and the e-commerce segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
COVID-19 pandemic has become the most significant challenge across the world. This would be difficult, especially for developing countries across the globe, as it may lead to reduction in imports due to disruptions in global trade. Till date, no definitive treatment against COVID-19 has been established. Patients with severe health conditions, such as neurological diseases, are witnessing delays in treatment. Supply chain disruptions associated with this pandemic situation would ultimately affect the sales of products for a short period. However, the supply of MS drugs has been continuous in the pandemic as pharmacies are allowed to stay open during the lockdown. Several companies are cutting their clinical trial activities and delaying product launches in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. For instance, Bristol-Myers Squibb delayed the launch of its multiple-sclerosis drug Zeposia (ozanimod) due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Merck & Co., Inc.; Novartis AG; Bayer AG; Sanofi; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; Horizon Therapeutics plc.; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd; Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and Biogen are among the leading companies operating in the multiple sclerosis therapeutics market.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
The Insight partners,