There has been significant growth in the medical spa industry with an increase in the number of people opting for such services. Many people find medical spa procedures/treatments beneficial to improve their physical appearance, which is good news for medspa businesses.
Though the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the medspa market with a 7.1% decrease from 2019 to 2021.
Yet, the global medspa industry is expected to register a compound annual growth of 14.82% from 2022 to 2030.
The medspa industry is thriving, and hence, it unlocks revenue opportunities for medical spa entrepreneurs. But there’s a tough road ahead for business owners due to competition, rising operational costs, and the need for a marketing strategy. Moreover, several businesses make the common mistake of getting into social media marketing without a plan. Don’t be one of them.
A well-planned social media strategy is key to success, so never ignore that.
Here are some essential things to remember while creating a medspa social media strategy.
1. Choose the right number of platforms to start with- Your time is valuable. Using multiple social media platforms initially can be a bit tricky. You may feel you can handle it, but it can get problematic to maintain consistency on all of them as time goes by.
It is better to start with two or three platforms where most of your target audience is. The most popular ones are Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Demographics also vary on every social media network, so pick them wisely.
2. Select the platforms wisely- According to a survey, users want to see before-and-after transformation photos and videos and get detailed information about the treatments and procedures.
Since before-and-after shots are not so visually appealing to everyone, ensure you don’t use them often. If a social media user requests to see more, ask them to visit your website or share their email id to receive more transformation pictures. It can help you get valuable data to add to your email list.
Since Instagram is a visual platform, you can always use engaging media to promote your services. Post a photo/video of a procedure and explain it briefly in the description. Share the post to your story to increase views and engagement.
User-generated content is also good to share as posts or stories. It helps build trust in clients and attract more leads.
Stick to posting HD media that is in line with your brand.
3. Be original and genuine – Social media is a powerful platform to promote beauty campaigns. However, it also facilitates unrealistic beauty standards. Be honest when you share content. Avoid making false promises by posting airbrushed pictures.
Be open about the number of sessions a treatment will take to achieve desired results. Do not use exaggerated descriptions as it can put people, genuinely in need of your services, off. Being authentic, realistic, and honest never fails to impress people on social media.
4. Post more visual content- Share more visual content to sell your services. It should capture the essence of what your clients desire. Visual content is what attracts social media users to follow your page and engage with your content. Even Facebook posts perform better with images.
If you don’t have professional tools for photography, use your phone to click pictures and videos. And if you are worried about turning them into creative posts, just use the Practina app. Click and upload pictures using the app, which Practina will turn into stunning social media posts and publish them.
5. Have a clear objective to drive engagement- You have to be precise while making a social media strategy. Medspa marketing is all about knowing what content you should post that’ll get you popularity and business.
When clients are not familiar with your services, they ask frequent questions. Having open communication and being approachable is key to growth. You should keep your communication lines open and be quick to respond to any questions from social media users. Making them feel special can help you sell your services more often.
Frequent engagement doesn’t only refer to replying on time. It also means actively posting and engaging with the community.
Likewise, don’t hesitate to respond to negative reviews, while thanking those who support you. Show your existing and prospective clients that you care.
6. Use social media features to your advantage- The Stories and Highlight features on Instagram can increase user engagement. You can use Stories to share links to blogs, offers on your website, and appointment bookings. Using the Highlights section, you can save your stories permanently for people to view whenever they want.
The live-streaming features on Facebook and Instagram allow you to connect with your followers in real-time, raise awareness about your brand and promote services. These features can help increase user engagement and get more leads.
7. Leverage user-generated content- Sharing this type of content helps you establish a trusting bond with your customers from the beginning. Besides, you get to show appreciation for those who take the time to leave a positive review for your brand.
So if a client tags your page in their posts, appreciate them. Reshare their content to your social media. Clients indeed trust the words of other clients, so what better way of promoting your brand than this?
8. Make it simple for people to reach you- It’s important to stay in sight of your followers on social media if you are working so hard. Your final goal is to convert as many followers into clients. To make it easy for people to find you on social media, ensure your username is the same on all platforms. Add the link to your website and address in your social media bios. You can also include a “Contact Us” button on your profiles so people can reach you easily.
On Facebook, add your clinic’s address, contact information, timings, and all the other necessary details.
While adding contact information seems like an obvious thing to do, this minor step can tremendously help get more leads and business.
Medspa marketing or social media strategies require all the above steps to maximize your reach. Being original, genuine, and active on social media can help retain clients and maintain goodwill.
However, as a medspa business owner, you may not have enough time to manage your social media marketing.
Using a social media scheduler tool like Practina can save time and effort and push you to become a leading brand in your area.
Leave the tricky parts of marketing to this social media automation tool and spend more time caring for your clients.
Sign up with Practina now and take your medspa marketing a notch higher.
Why Dallas RUBMD is the Perfect Alternative to Traditional Medicine
Dental Technology in 2023: All On 4 Plus Profile
What is HCG and How Does it Work? Exploring the Benefits of HCG-nmwlt5i