The global flight simulator market size reached USD 6.90 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Consumers growing desire for air travel is a primary factor driving market revenue growth. In addition, rising disposable income and increased air travel affordability among others are all contributing to market revenue growth. India, Indonesia, and other countries are seeing an increase in start-ups connected to enhanced flight simulator systems. This is primarily owing to the increased number of aviation training institutes in these countries. The rising need for qualified pilots in various countries is a major factor driving market revenue growth. For instance, the aviation industry has experienced rapid growth in recent years. This is attributable to a rise in global aviation traffic and tourism activities.
Significant investments in research & development activities and rapid adoption of Internet of Things (IoT)-based devices are major factors driving flight simulator market revenue growth
Rapid use of simulators due to worker reskilling is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Many businesses have identified reskilling as a critical concern. As a result, approaches based on tried-and-true learning methodologies and cutting-edge technology have the potential to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of skill training. People are placed in immersive, true-to-life environments where they practice skills acquisition in situations that mimic job conditions. These immersive settings frequently include game components, which increase motivation, attention, and learning. In the aviation business, for instance, pilots use flight simulators because their training necessitates reinforcement, periodic upgrading in new settings, and continual motivation, all of which are byproducts of a good developmental process.
The major companies Covered in the report are:
CAE Inc., L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Thales, Saab, Boeing, Airbus, ELITE Simulation Solutions, SIMCON Aviation Training, Precision Flight Controls, and Avion Group.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1403
The newly updated, 250+ page reports provide an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 virus and pandemic.
Using industry data and interview with experts, you can learn about topics such as regional impact analysis, global forecast, competitive landscape analysis, size & share of regional markets.
We offer these reports in PDF format so you can read them on your computer and print them out.
Free sample includes, Industry Operating Conditions, Industry Market Size, Profitability Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and Forecast, Growth Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis, Revenue Forecasts, Industry Trends, Industry Financial Ratios.
The report also presents the country-wise and region-wise analysis of the Emergen Research and includes a detailed analysis of the key factors affecting the growth of the market.
The market intelligence report on the Flight Simulator Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1403
Emergen Research has segmented the global flight simulator market on the basis of method, type, platform, and region:
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Flight Training Devices
- Full Flight Simulators
- Full Mission Flight Simulators
- Fixed Base Simulators
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/flight-simulator-market
Key highlights of this research report:
- The virtual segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Increasing penetration of Virtual Reality (VR) headsets in the aviation industry and rapid adoption of interconnected devices are major factors driving the segment’s revenue growth. VR-based pilot training is a strong tool in aviation that is used for a variety of reasons, including flight maintenance training by huge organizations such as the United States Air Force and others. Furthermore, because training a pilot is an expensive operation, airlines, space agencies, and air forces use specialized flight simulators. VR also provides excellent opportunities for addressing issues such as mobility and efficiency, depth perception, and others.
- The flight training devices segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Significant investments in modernizing training capabilities is a major factor driving the segment’s revenue growth. For instance, on 22 November 2022, Textron Aviation Defense announced the delivery of a Beechcraft T-6C Texan II integrated system to the Tunisian Air Force to assist operations at No. 13 Squadron at the Sfax air base in Tunisia. In addition, Foreign Military Sales (FMS) contract includes eight T-6C Texan II advanced military training aircraft, in-country field service and logistics representatives, program management support, interim contractor support for the first year, pilot and maintenance professional training, spare engines, spare parts, and aircraft support equipment. Rapid adoption of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) lessons in various countries is a major factor driving the segment’s revenue growth in various regions.
- The commercial segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Increasing awareness among students regarding the various benefits of flight simulators is a major factor driving the segment’s revenue growth. In addition, flight simulators prepare students for the realities and unexpected outcomes that they may encounter while flying a plane. Students can also hone their skills and knowledge because of difficult situations. Commercial pilot training institutes operating in various countries are rapidly adopting flight simulators due to their significant impact in improving proficiency, mastering weather problems, and improving navigational abilities among others.
- Market in North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. Rapid adoption of virtual pilot training is a major factor driving the market revenue growth in this region. Virtual pilot training is becoming increasingly popular in the region due to a variety of benefits such as excellent training with a real-time perspective, less environmental impact, and cost-effectiveness. Increasing presence of market companies and the wide availability of active pilots are other key factors contributing to the market revenue growth in the region.
The professional intelligence study on the Flight Simulator market addresses some of the most critical questions:
What market size will 2031 be, and what growth rate will it experience?
What are the key trends in the Market?
What are the driving forces behind the Flight Simulator market?
What are the obstacles to market growth?
Which are the top vendors in this space?
What are the threats and opportunities in the market for key vendors?
What are the strengths or weaknesses of critical vendors?
What are the future opportunities for the players in the Flight Simulator market?
What are the main issues facing the global Flight Simulator market?
How does the competitive landscape look?
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1403
Table of Contents:
Report Overview: It includes the objectives and scope of the study and gives highlights of key market segments and players covered. It also includes years considered for the research study.
Executive Summary: It covers industry trends with high focus on market use cases and top market trends, market size by regions, and global market size. It also covers market share and growth rate by regions.
Key Players: Here, the report concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, expansions, analysis of key players, establishment date of companies, and areas served, manufacturing base, and revenue of key players.
Breakdown by Product and Application: This section provides details about market size by product and application.
Regional Analysis: All of the regions and countries analyzed in the report are studied on the basis of market size by product and application, key players, and market forecast.
Profiles of International Players: Here, players are evaluated on the basis of their gross margin, price, sales, revenue, business, products, and other company details.
Market Dynamics: It includes supply chain analysis, analysis of regional marketing, challenges, opportunities, and drivers analyzed in the report.
Appendix: It includes details about research and methodology approach, research methodology, data sources, authors of the study, and a disclaimer.
Buy Now the Exclusive Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1403
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us for further queries about the report and our team will assist you according to your needs.
Latest Research Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Specialty Fertilizers Market
Cold Chain Monitoring Market
Mobile Printer Market
Portable Printer Market
Endpoint Protection Platforms Market
Warehouse Management System Market
Family Indoor Entertainment Market
Personalized Therapy Biosimulation Market
5G Millimeter Wave Repeater Market
Artificial Intelligence In Military Market
Biorational Product Market
Leadless Pacemaker Systems Market
Graph Database Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.