The aviation analytics market size reached USD 2.95 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increase in air passenger traffic across the globe is a key factor driving revenue growth of the market. Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to a group of technologies that are excellent at gleaning patterns and insights from vast amounts of data, which are then used to generate predictions based on that knowledge. AI is therefore being utilized to automate the analytics process in order to make it more accessible and efficient due to enhanced user interface provided by natural language processing. Various aviation analytics solutions based on AI platforms are provided by businesses such as SAP SE and Oracle Corporation. Among the market’s AI-based analytics options are automation platforms, content management systems, and CRMs. As a result, adoption of AI in data analytics may present a growth potential for the aviation analytics sector.
Market Size – USD 2.95 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 12.0%, Market Trends – Increasing usage of AI-based analytics for critical operations in aviation
However, the COVID-19 epidemic has created significant economic issues and difficulties for the aviation sector. The civil aviation sector has been among the most badly affected globally since the pandemic started. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) often provide reports and predictions and actively analyze the influence of the aviation industry on the economy.
The major companies Covered in the report are:
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), General Electric Company, Accelya, IGT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., MU Sigma, Ramco Systems, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., and OAG Aviation Limited.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1419
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Emergen Research study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Aviation Analytics Market, 2022 to 2030, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
How will the Aviation Analytics Market, 2022 to 2030 report help you?
In summary, our 250-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Aviation Analytics Market, 2023 to 2030 Market, with forecasts for include report segmentation and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Aviation Analytics Market, 2023 to 2030 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Aviation Analytics Market, 2023 to 2030.
North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa are listed as the regions segmented (MEA). Based on regional analysis, it is predicted that the Asia-Pacific region will grow at the fastest rate from 2023 to 2030. The introduction of non-fungible tokens in the area is just one of several recent developments that can be linked to the region’s explosive growth. The non-fungible token is gaining acceptance in a number of Asia-Pacific nations, including China, India, and Japan. On the other hand, in terms of regional segmentation, North America raked in the most money from the non-fungible token market. The region is expected to experience market growth due to an increase in digital art, robust development, and cryptocurrency adoption.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1419
Emergen Research has segmented the Aviation Analytics Market market on the basis of component, application, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fuel Management
- Customer Analytics
- Inventory Management
- Navigation Services
- Revenue Management
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/aviation-analytics-market
Key highlights of this research report:
- The software segment is expected to register significant market revenue growth. Airports, airlines, and other airport carriers can all benefit from the operational support provided by aviation analytics software. It assists in controlling the airline fleet. Utilizing this package includes management of airport workers as well as automation of the front desk and sales/service processes.
- The customer analytics segment is expected to register substantial growth over the forecast period. Customer analytics is regarded as the cornerstone of all marketing initiatives and frequently involves techniques such as data visualization, predictive modeling, information management, and segmentation. In addition, customer analytics helps firms lower attrition by accurately predicting the clients who are most likely to depart. Customer analytics also assists firms in increasing customer loyalty and response rates by engaging with the appropriate customers and making the relevant offers.
- The airlines segment is expected to register moderate revenue growth over the forecast period. Quick responses to current and future market demands, better planning and strategically aligned decision making, as well as a clear understanding and ongoing monitoring of all major performance drivers relevant to the aviation industry are among the top benefits of analytics. When the aforementioned benefits are effectively applied, lower operating costs, improved customer service, market-leading competitiveness, higher profit margins, and higher shareholder value all follow.
- The market in North America is expected to register a considerable growth. The expansion and increased focus of countries on airlines will result in an increase in the demand for and growth of the aviation analytics industry in the future years.
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1419
Benefits of Purchasing Aviation Analytics Market Reports:
Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Buy Now the Exclusive Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1419
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us for further queries about the report and our team will assist you according to your needs.
Latest Research Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Sulfate Free Shampoo Market
Water Flosser Market
Traffic Management Market
Shared Satellite Services Market
Cannabis Cultivation Market
Alagille Syndrome Market
Kids Nutrition Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.